August 31, 2011

Review: The Darkly Luminous Fight for Persephone Parker (Strangely Beautiful #2) by Leanna Renee Hieber

Summary-
Learning the truth of her mythic past and that of the reincarnated souls called The Guard is only the beginning, for young Percy Parker’s destiny is to defend both the world and true love from the gathering undead minions of Darkness.

Review-
  I went right from the first book into this one. By the time I got to this book I was so into the story. I devoured this book. Very well written. It is a hard one to lay aside. The plot is so twisty you never see where you are going until you are there. I was caught off guard and blind sided by certain events. Being off balance only added to the mystique of the storyline. These characters grow and change so much from the beginning to the end. This was a really good book.
 
Publisher-Leisure Books
My Score: 4.5 Stars-Great Book
Reviewed by~Mechele
~Thank you to the author for this book~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I do read every comment and appreciate them :)